Bed Bug Preparations
- Get trash bags and bag up all curtains, clothes in dresser, and bedding.
- Pull everything away from walls two feet in living room and bedrooms.
- Pull empty drawers out of dressers and nightstands and stand up in middle of room.
- Remove pictures from the wall and turn around leaning against something so we can treat the backs of them including mirrors
- Stand up box spring and mattresses against the wall so we can access the frame and headboard.
- Remove outlet covers by unscrewing screw and setting them aside.
- Pull sofas and recliners away from wall, removing cushions flip them on their I back.
- Plan on staying outside during the treatment and leaving for 2 hours after treatment.
- After treatment take all bagged up items to laundromat and dry for 45 minutes on high.
- Return home after 2 hours and you can begin putting everything back including making beds . Go ahead and sleep in your own rooms and do not avoid sleeping in certain rooms. Doing so can cause bed bugs to remain hidden and not come out.
- Only in extreme cases is it usually necessary to take clothes hanging in closet out and dry them. Usually they are ok to be left in closet
If after 3-4 weeks you are still experiencing bites you will need a follow up treatment.
Also, please keep in mind that we have our lowest price guarantee so if you happen to find a better deal anywhere in town give us a call and a chance to match the price or beat it.